We offer services in the following areas:
- Full service free and open source software counseling
- Commercial work: drafting customer-facing agreement templates, creating playbooks, negotiating customer agreements and data processing addendums, advising commercial teams on IP-related provisions
- All manner of technology transactions: technology you wish to embed in your products (inbound agreements), technology alliances, OEM deals, API/SDK agreements, consulting agreements, subcontracting agreements, etc.
- Establishing and negotiating commercial channel relationships: resellers, MSPs, VARs, referrals, etc.
- Procurement: contracts for anything your company may want to buy
- Establishing technology programs for customers and partners (beta programs, testing programs, technology councils, early access programs, interoperability programs, etc.)
- Training: teaching your employees IP-related best practices
- Marketing-related agreements, including sponsorship deals
- IP-related M&A Due Diligence: review of all target contracts for IP assignment and licensing; review of all of target’s inbound technology, including open source software